Rose Lux Elixir Oil
If you suffer from dryness, odor, painful intercourse, try our Luxe Elixir Oil. It's an all natural elixir made from high quality essential oils that prevent and eliminate odor and give you the "wetness" down there that your partner will love. This oil is an amazing moisturizer and it is very soothing. Luxe Elixir Oil is a natural way to keep you lady part fresh, sweet and moisturized. Our Luxe Elixir Oil is great for on the go, after shower and before intimacy. ⠀Size: 1 Fl. Oz./30 ml.
This is the "Secret Sauce" every woman needs. Our customers RAVE about this oil. Every woman should have our Elixir Oil in their home, purse, suitcase, gym bag, everywhere. Our Elixir oil helps to purify your vagina, help to prevent and eliminate odor and give you the "wetness" down there that your partner will love. This oil is an amazing moisturizer and it is very soothing. It's great for on the go and for after bath and shower. There are no added perfumes or artificial fragrance. Smell is from the natural essentials oil infused with rose petals. Luxe Elixir Oil is extracted from food-grade plant essential oils to enhance the smoothness and the pleasure of your sexual life. There is no need to clean after use, and there are no issues if it gets in your mouth during intimacy. You may also add 3 drops of this oil to warm bathing water or to hot compress to help relieve rheumatic pain, inflammation, menstrual discomforts or a stress reliever.
- Rose Oil - This oil is known for it's anti-fungal & anti-bacterial properties. Researchers have found that essential oil distilled from roses can be effective against a wide range of microbes that cause infections. Additionally, the study found that rose oil was effective against Candida albicans, which can cause fungal infections in the vagina.
- Lavender Oil - We added this amazing oil because it is known to promote relaxation and is believed to treat anxiety, fungal infections, nausea, and menstrual cramps. It can increase libido and protect against harmful bacteria and fungi.
- Safflower Oil - known to prevent dryness and roughness and removes dirt. It's hydrating properties lend skin a healthy glow, promote elasticity and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Applying Safflower oil topically to dry or inflamed skin may help soothe it and give the skin a soft and smooth feel and appearance.
- Peppermint Oil - Adds a cool and refreshing feel when used. It is also used topically (applied to the skin) to relieve aches, itching, and other problems. Studies have shown that the oil may help soothe itchy skin. The most active components of Peppermint essential oil are Menthol and Menthone, which are known to reduce pain and to invigorate, energize, and prevent the growth of harmful bacteria, respectively. It's cooling and warming sensations make it an effective anesthetic that leaves the skin numb to pain and calms redness and inflammation.
- Zedoaria Oil (Zedo) - Has components that is known to improve blood circulation, improve menstrual flow and helps in abdominal cramps and amenorrhea-abdominal pain. It can be used as an antioxidant and is commonly used to help in sexual problems experienced by both sexes.
DUE TO THE NATURAL INGREDIENTS IN THIS PRODUCT, CONSISTENCY, COLOR, AND TASTE MAY VARY SLIGHTLY
*Do not use if you are pregnant, think you might be pregnant, have an open wound or blister
Directions: Take one to two pumps and rub liberally on vulva. Can be used on top of the vulva, under labia throughout vulva, daily for maintenance after a bath or shower. Can be used as a refresher after the gym. Can also be used as lubricant when applied at tip of entrance of the vagina.
(Not to be used with condoms)
Keep in cool/dry place.
Rose, Lavender, Safflower, Mint , Zedoary, Dried Rose Petals
Order processing require 1-5 Business Days PLUS shipping method you choose at checkout*. Signature may be required for items over $100.
Business days are Monday to Friday excluding holidays.
Once your order is shipped, a tracking number will be sent to you via email so you can track the status of your shipment.
*Please note that sales or massive shipment periods overrides regular processing time noted above.
If you are pregnant, consult your health care provider prior to using this product.
Results not guaranteed and may vary from person to person.
Persons that are sensitive ,intolerant, or allergic to any of the ingredients listed in this product should consult their healthcare provider prior to use.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Keep out of reach of children.