V STEAM - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is V Steaming?
V Steam also known as Yoni steaming or vagina steam, is an ancient and traditional self-care practice that has been used by women for centuries to heal and tone the vagina. The warmth of the medicinal herbs are absorbed and circulated into the reproductive system where they help to stimulate healing, cleansing, detoxing, nourish the vagina and cleanse old residue in the vaginal canal and womb. It is used for medical and healing purposes. It provides gentle & effective support for women's wellness.
- Who should V Steam?
We encourage most women to V steam. You are likely to see great benefits from the ancient/natural remedy if you suffer from irregular menstrual cycles, menstrual cramps, infertility, uterine fibroid, perennial tears, yeast infections, vaginal or ovarian cysts, hemorrhoids, had an hysterectomy and more. V Steam is also recommended if you have none of the issues above but would like to reconnect with yourself, pamper & soothe yourself, relieve stress, anxiety and have some self care "ME" time.
- Can I add essential oils to my V Steam?
- How often should I steam?
- How long after having a baby, miscarriage or an abortion should I wait before V Steaming?
- Can I steam if I have an IUD?
- Can V Steaming cause me to get a yeast infection?
- Can I Steam while pregnant?
- I'm trying to conceive, when should I V Steam?
- Can I V Steam while menstruating or spotting?
- I have spontaneous heavy bleeding, Can I V Steam?
- Can I V Steam if I've had a hysterectomy?
- Can I V Steam after I've entered into menopause?
- Can men use them too?
- Can V steaming be used to ease hemorrhoids?
- They say that the vagina is "self-cleaning", so why would I do this?
- I have an active STD, can I still steam?
- Can my teenage daughter steam?
- Why does my doctor not recommend V Steaming?
- Should I use the Luxury Diva Steam & Throne Combo or the Luxury Detox Pearls first?
- Can I use the Luxury Diva Steam and Luxury Detox Pearls at the same time?