LUXURY DETOX PEARLS - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Can I used the pearls if I have an IUD?
If you have an IUD, please note that there is a very small chance that the IUD my dislodge due to the strong nature of the pearls. With that said, if you would like to use our detox pearls with an IUD intact it would be at your own risk. We also recommend only using one pearl per detox if you decide to use the pearls with an IUD. Many customers have used the pearls with an IUD and had no issues but we have to provide you with that warning regardless
- How do I know if my detox is finished?
You will know the detox is finished when there is no more discharge from the vaginal area (usually a total of 9 days). If you are not sure the detox is over, wait another 24 to 48 hours as the detox process may not be complete.
- Can I use Luxury Detox Pearls while on my menstrual cycle?
No, you can not use the pearls while on your period. Pearls should only be used 3 or more days after your cycle ends or at least 10 days or more before your cycle begins.
- What happens if I insert the pearls than my cycle begins?
- Can the detox pearls change my pH Balance?
- Can the detox pearls cause me to get a yeast infection?
- Can I have sex if pearls are inserted?
- Can I masturbate with the pearls inserted?
- What are the side effects of using the detox pearls?
- I am trying to conceive, when should I use the detox pearls?
- My vagina is itchy after I inserted the pearls, what should I do?
- I can't seem to get the 2nd pearl in, it feels super tight inside - what should I do?
- What is the white stuff that's coming out?
- Can I use the pearls if I had a Hysterectomy?
- Can I drink alcohol if I have the pearls inserted?
- I am urinating very often since inserting the pearls, is this normal?
- Can I use the detox pearls while pregnant?
- How soon should I do my second cleanse?
- I took the pearls out, and they still look the same like when I put it in. What's wrong?
- I feel like my skin clearing up after using the pearls, is this so?
- How soon after giving birth, miscarriage or abortion can I use the pearls?
We recommend waiting 3 months after any of the above before using the pearls (Not to be used if breastfeeding)
- Will the pearls cure my STD?
- Can I use the pearls if I am breastfeeding?
- Can I use the pearls if I am a virgin?
- I am spotting a bit is that normal?
- How often can I use the detox pearls?
- I inserted the pearl without unraveling the string, what should I do?
- I have the Luxury Diva Steam and Luxury Detox Pearls, which one should I use first?
- Between The Luxury Diva Steam and The Luxury Detox Pearls which one is better?